LAZER BORG TAG
[Not "cannon" but closely inspired]
- 3 or more different colored “reset” CHIPS (BORG cyborg modules)
- See thru small (hand size) plastic container (TRICORDER)
- LTX Phoenix or LTAR in unhosted mode 2-teams
- Enough chips to cover all players at least once, recommended 2X number of total players
- One color will be RARE (and unknown to HUMANS at start of game)
- Assimilate all HUMAN
- Prevent Humans from collecting necessary modules to create virus
- Collect one of each distinctive BORG modules
- Install all modules into TRICORDER and program a virus
- Install VIRUS into BORG (one at a time) to restore BORG to HUMAN
- Tag all BORG out with no reset CHIPS (method 1 win) or Restore all BORG to HUMAN (method 2)
- BORG can ONLY WALK
- BORG can use shields
- ACTIVE BORG (not tagged out) can touch HUMANS to Assimilate at any time!
- BORG can reset at any time as-long-as they have a CHIP or retrieve 'Spare' CHIPS at BORG/HQ
- BORG surrender CHIP if TAPPED by HUMAN while resetting tagger (healing), or while tagged out rendering the BORG DISABLED
- BORG with RARE chip are 25-tags, otherwise 10-tags
- BORG with RARE chip start with 1 extra CHIP at start of game ONLY (surrendered decoy or donor CHIP for DISABLED BORG)
- BORG can exchange CHIPS, move RARE CHIP around or RESTORE a DISABLED BORG [this disables the donor BORG]
- DISABLED BORG can still move around and head back to BORG/HQ
- 'Spare' CHIPS at BORG/HQ for newly assimilated BORG and DISABLED BORG (surrendered CHIP to HUMAN)
- Any CHIPS collected go back into 'Spare' pile for other BORG
- Any TRICORDER collected is destroyed/unrecoverable
- HUMANS can RUN
- HUMANS can't use shields
- HUMANS once tagged out, must stop, reset tagger, wait for "good luck", head back to ANY MEDICAL BAY before re-engading the BORG again!
- HUMANS can kill all BORG by collecting all CHIPS, or enough CHIPS to disable over 50% of them by end of timed game to WIN
- HUMANS can heal BORG back to HUMANS using TRICORDER programmed with VIRUS, during a tagged-out / tarrger reset window by touching TRICORDER to BORG
- TRICORDER requires one of each CHIP color, one color is RARE
- If TAPPED by BORG at any time, (active, tagged out, resetting tagger, heading back to MEDICAL BAY), you are now BORG -- head to BORG/HQ to grab 'Spare' CHIP
- If all players are BORG, BORG win.
- If all players are HUMAN, HUMANS win.
- If all BORG are exhausted (tagged out and no reset CHIPS available to BORG), HUMANS win.
- If timed game (or game called), count the number of active (have reset CHIP) BORG and if 50% or more left, BORG WIN.
- HUMANS play Method 1 or 2 win strategy ONLY (advantage BORG)
- HUMANS can heal up (reset tagger) by returning to MEDICAL BAY any time (advantage HUMANS)
- Reduce or increase reset CHIPS, must not be below total players (advantage either)